Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: URL problems

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: URL problems
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 17:01:54 +0200

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> On 2 May 2010 05:53, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> It seems to be a problem with wget and https:
> >
> > Atttached diff adds the --no-check-certificate to mpc and mpfr, and
> > updates gmp and mpfr to latest versions.
>
> Actually attach the file.

Thanks for checking! I thought that "--no-check-certificate" could
be a good idea, but I haven't used it because on my system it works
without that option. I guess that "works for me" isn't always a good
argument. ;-)

Anyway, I split your patch into two parts: "--no-check-certificate"
and updating.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/7d6299dd0f5d
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/b29d618f8c32

Greets,