Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] sdl_mixer Mix_InitAudio won't run

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] sdl_mixer Mix_InitAudio won't run
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:38:10 +0200

David Bruce <address@hidden> schrieb:
> I managed to get gdb onto my win32 test machine and generated a
> backtrace on tuxtype when it exits unexpectedly (at Mix_OpenAudio()).
> Here is the backtrace - I have no experience trying to decipher this
> sort of thing.

You can stop wasting your time on that issue.

I worked the whole Sunday on a general solution on this kind of
problems, which affects more than just SDL_mixer. I'm currently
running some final tests, and there's one minor issue to fix.

I'll upload my changes and announce them on this mailing list
as soon as possible. Stay tuned. :-)

Greets,

Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR