[Mingw-cross-env-list] GCC 4.5 progress (was gcc 4.5 error)

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] GCC 4.5 progress (was gcc 4.5 error)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:45:45 +1000

2010/4/19 Tony Theodore <address@hidden>:
> 2010/4/19 Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa <address@hidden>:
>> Hi all.
>> I am having problems compiling gcc 4.5 from hg repo
>> the error is
>>
> [snip..]
>>
>> and the log file tell me that patch is no applied beucase I am no using
>> macos, that's fine I am  using Gnu/Linux Debian
>
> Generally, patches are specific to a release, this OSX patch is fixed
> in GCC 4.4.1 and later. You can simply delete it, though you'll
> probably find the gcc-tdm patches may fail also. These are more
> runtime related patches, last time I checked, mingw-cross-env builds
> successfully without them - but I've no idea how well the resulting
> binaries work.

So after reading the release notes for the latest MinGW GCC 4.5
release (which states there are no patches), I thought I'd give it a
try again. Basic changes, diff attached:

update to gcc 4.5
add mpc
remove gcc-tdm and macosx patches
revert glib/gtk to last good build

Openscenegraph is the only package to fail, but I haven't had a chance
to look at it yet.