Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: w32api.mk broken on Mac OS X Leopard

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: w32api.mk broken on Mac OS X Leopard
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 23:36:57 +0200

Alexei Svitkine <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Alexei Svitkine <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > The "fix incompatibilities with gettext" part in w32api.mk doesn't
> > work on Mac OS X Leopard.
> >
> > The problem is sed complained about:
> >
> > sed: 1: "/opt/mingw/tmp-w32api/. ...": invalid command code m
> >
> > To fix this, I had to change $(SED) -i ... to $(SED) -i -e ... in w32api.mk.
>
> The same problem occurs in gcc.mk.

This "fix" might work for the w32api and maybe the gcc package, but
it will certainly fail with many other packages. The real problem is
that you don't have a GNU sed (gsed) installed.

Please ensure that your system meets all requirements of mingw-cross-env
as stated in the documentation:

http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#requirements

Greets,

Administrator