[Mingw-cross-env-list] Suggestion on qt package and question

From: Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Suggestion on qt package and question
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:46:50 +0100

Hi all.
I'm working on a series of cmake script for mingw environment. but now I'm working hard on the qt package that is I need.
 I have a diff file makes qt compile with qt webkit and opengl modules and sent it as a suggestion to add the base system,
I tried to work right webkit and opengl and they do.

 I want to make the compilation system for a new libraries such as GSL,  openmpi, etc..

How I can be developer of this project?
Thanks.

PD:
Sorry my English is bad but I'm learning

--
Omar Andres Zapata Mesa
Auxiliar Grupo Fenomenologia de Interacciones Fundamentales Gfif