Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.11

From: Mark de Wever
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.11
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:04:25 +0100

Volker Grabsch wrote:
Mark de Wever <address@hidden> schrieb:
     System:               Debian/Squeeze x86
     NSIS excluded?        no
     Binutils downgraded?  no
     Success?              theora failed during configuring
     Log file:             yes

Attached the log files for the failed configure status of theora. After touching the theora install file all other packages installed properly.

I became ill so I couldn't test and reply earlier.

According to your log, the build failed with signal 2, i.e. SIGINT,
i.e. it was interrupted via Ctrl+C:

True, like I wrote in my original email I pressed Ctrl+C after pkg-config was running for about half an hour. I think I did the test in a clean environment but I'm not entirely sure.

I just tried the current mercurial-version in a clean environment and theora build properly. So it seems the problem is gone.

Regards,
Mark de Wever