Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: GLib failing on FreeBSD

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: GLib failing on FreeBSD
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:09:41 +0100

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> however there is a new strange error:
[...]
> ./configure: 45755: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
[...]
> The line itself in configure is:
>
> GTK_DOC_CHECK(1.11)

This is very strange, because I thought I already solved that issue.

The problem is that that there is no "GTK_DOC_CHECK" macro defined,
so autoconf copied that line verbatim from configure.in into the
./configure script, where it causes a syntax error.

I solved this by removing that line from configure.in (via
"src/glib-win32.patch") and by running autoconf in "src/glib.mk".

Please check if you were running the latest version of mingw-cross-env,
and provide the full "log/glib" for further investigation.

Greets,

Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR