Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Proposal for new guidelines

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Proposal for new guidelines
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 00:33:37 +1100

On 5 February 2010 13:12, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:
> Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> schrieb:
>> Anything else that needs discussion? Otherwise, let's start the
>> conversion.
>
> Okay, so I documented the new requirements and updated
> the build scripts, freeing 3.5 kilo bytes of patch files.
>
> Please check the revised requirements section for correct
> installation commands, etc.:
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/raw-file/38b5194317da/doc/index.html#requirements

Automake (and autoconf) are versioned packages on FreeBSD (with their
own wrapper scipts to create unversioned links). The new required
package names are:

pkg_add -r automake110 bash bison cmake gmake gsed \
           libtool openssl pkg-config scons unzip wget

automake depends on both perl and autoconf, and flex is in the base
system, so we can leave them out.

Regards,