Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] 64-bit problems part 1: freetds

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] 64-bit problems part 1: freetds
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 04:12:36 +0100

Sven Oliver Moll <address@hidden> schrieb:
> I tried to build qt running "make qt", but it breaks on the way on freetds.
> Log file is attached. I managed to work around this and two or three
> similar problems ("No 32-bit int found." and "No 32-bit float found.") by
> setting
> some ac_* environment variables, but compiling breaks later on then.

Thanks for reporting. I tried to reproduce it on a 64-bit
Debian/Lenny, but FreeTDS as well as Qt build fine there.

@Mark Brand: Do you have any idea about this issue?

For further analysis, please provide the generated file:

    tmp-freetds/freetds-0.82/config.log

It might contain valuable information about what went wrong.
(You might have to compress it before sending to the list.)

Also, it would be interesting to know whether you're able to
build NSIS on your system:

    make nsis

Greets,

Administrator