microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] Sending commands to bots

From: George Katsitadze
Subject: [microdc-devel] Sending commands to bots
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:13:21 +0200

Hi list,

I really like microdc, it feels so right like it was
custom-made according to my own specs, if you know what I
mean :).  Thanks a lot to the developers.

I'm using a hub that runs a bot (DarkBot) with commands
available to users.  For example, then I say `!help' in DC++
(under Windows), the hub sends me the list of available
commands.

Is there any way to send such commands (as !help), from
microdc?

Thanks and regards,
George