mibble-users

[Mibble-users] MibLoader errors on CISCO-CDP-MIB

From: diffuser78
Subject: [Mibble-users] MibLoader errors on CISCO-CDP-MIB
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:09:55 -0700

Hello,
My email bounced back twice because of large size since I pasted the call stack. Here is a shorter version.

I was using mibble lib to get values from CISCO-CDP-MIB. Since this mib was missing from the mibble's pre provided list of mibs, I downloaded this file from internet and put that in the mibs directory. Now whenI tried to load this MIB, I got errors as follows:

Any ideas as to what do I need to do to make it work.
net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoaderException: found 70 MIB loader errors
at net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoader.load(MibLoader.java:552)
at net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoader.load(MibLoader.java:479)
at MibTester.main(MibTester.java:26)
at MibTester.main(MibTester.java:41)
Here is my sample code.
public class MibTester