mibble-users

[Mibble-users] Missing imports

From: Anton Boronnikov
Subject: [Mibble-users] Missing imports
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:36:11 +0400

Hello!
I have a question about this bug:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=7113

It seems I have the same problem.
I play with mib files from "system32" folder of Windows Vista. File 'inetsrv.mib' imports 'microsoft' and 'software' objects from 'wins.mib'. But their descriptions are commented there. When I uncommented them in 'wins.mib' I loaded all mibs succesfully. But I can not load native microsoft mibs! This is my problem!
Anybody has an idea how to load this files without editing them?

And also another question. Is mibble still alive? Why there is no new releases? When will new release with import bug fixed come?

--
At your service.
Anton Boronnikov