mibble-users

[Mibble-users] How to print Enum names

From: Srinivasan, Muralikrishna (Murali Krishna)
Subject: [Mibble-users] How to print Enum names
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:01:07 +0530

Hi,
I am currently using the 2.6 version of mibble with a --debug option to
produce a fully RESOLVED text.

When enumerated values are resolved
e.g

abcAction OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      INTEGER { none(0),
                          restart(1),
                          shutdown(2)
                }

MIBBLE PRODUCES:
VALUE abcAction OBJECT-TYPE (
  Syntax: [UNIVERSAL 2] INTEGER (0 | 1 | 2 )

I WANT the name of the Enums to be produced as well such as
VALUE abcAction OBJECT-TYPE (
  Syntax: [UNIVERSAL 2] INTEGER (none,0 | restart,1 | shutdown,2 )

I want none, restart and shutdown to be printed as well.

How can this be done?

I tried changing ValueConstraint.java as
    public String toString() {
        StringBuffer buf = new StringBuffer();
        buf.append(value.getName());
        buf.append(",");
        buf.append(value.toString());
        return buf.toString();
        //return value.toString();
    }

but found that the values are all NumberValue and so do not have a  "name".

Pls Help me out on this.

Thanks
MK.