Re: librejs support and autoconf bug

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: librejs support and autoconf bug
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 20:27:32 +1100

Ben Sturmfels <ben@sturm.com.au> writes:

> Regarding the two bug-trackers, I guess my question would be - what
> would you do if you had an unstable existing bug tracker that had many
> many years of useful information in it?
>
> I'm hoping there's a way we can preserve the Trac-based bug tracker,
> which is why we link to it as "Bug tracker (legacy)" on the
> mediagoblin.org home page. If you have other suggestions on ways to make
> bug submission less confusing, let us know. :) Even better if you're
> willing to help. :D

I've now also updated the text on the legacy bug tracker home page to
make it clearer that new issues should go to SourceHut, but updates to
existing issues are welcome there. I should have done that a long time
ago - just never made the time to figure out how to edit that page!

https://issues.mediagoblin.org/

Regards,
Ben