Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.

From: Andre van Eyssen
Subject: Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 17:52:06 +1100 (AEDT)

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022, Art wrote:

I get all sorts of python errors, included below my sig line for your reading pleasure. And, as I said, I don't know python.

Plenty of entertaining reading there. It might help if you set us up with a little more background -- which distribution, did you install all the deps from packages, etc?

And did you have the python venv activated at the time of running the command?

--
Andre van Eyssen.                  Phone:     +61 417 211 788
mail:     andre@purplecow.org      http://andre.purplecow.org