jquery work / docker-compose

From: jgart
Subject: jquery work / docker-compose
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 21:31:57 +0000

Hi Goblineers!

I've started work on porting some of the jquery to vanilla js and now I am
going to need to start testing it soon.

What is the recommended way/path of least resistance to do this?

I tried using docker-compose but the Dockerfile it references
(Dockerfile-debian-python3-sqlite) does not exist in the master branch.

I tried referencing the other Dockerfiles in the root of the project from
docker-compose and they all fail to build the project when running
`docker-compose up`.

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Also, has anyone been working on porting the jquery to js? I just want to make
sure I am not repeating any work already started by someone else.

kind regards,

jgart