2 instances of MediaGoblin

From: Raoul Schmitt -- TiZoo Support
Subject: 2 instances of MediaGoblin
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 14:07:53 +0200

Hello,

Like discuss with sturm on irc channel I have 2 instances of MediaGoblin running on same server but for 2 differents domains. Normally I have 2 celery services running one for each domain, but from what I see in logs when submitting a video on 1 domain, both celery service try to treat the video and it stop treating near 30% and never end. When I disable one serviceĀ  the video are no more treated from what I see and understand. Do you have an idea of how I can set specific celery service call for each domain or something like that? Or can I have only one celery service treating both domains?
Thank you for your feedback and help.
Kind regards,

Raoul Schmitt