Re: Remove thingiview.

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: Remove thingiview.
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 22:07:04 +1000

Hi jgart,

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021, jgart wrote:

> Here's a patch to remove the thingiview stuff.

Thanks for the patch! I'm sorry that I've given you the wrong impression
here - the aim is not literally to delete thingiview and leaflet, but
rather just not to include them in the Guix packaging. That's done by
default because we can't install from NPM during `guix build`.

The challenge will be figuring out how best to add jquery,
video.js and videojs-resolution-switcher to the Guix package when they
normally come from NPM.

Thanks again for your work though.

Regards,
Ben