Re: Helping with MediaGoblin server infrastructure (was: Bugs, LDAP and

From: Andre van Eyssen
Subject: Re: Helping with MediaGoblin server infrastructure (was: Bugs, LDAP and Observations)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 19:21:01 +1100 (AEDT)

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021, Ben Sturmfels wrote:

Excellent! Between you, Olivier and me we have a good representation of
Aussies on the project.

Hey, being in the same timezone can be a winner on occasion.

The MediaGoblin website and issue tracker are configured with Docker
Compose in the following repository. I've now added my own notes to the
README.md file.

https://0xacab.org/simonft/mediagoblin-infra

Cheers. Taking a look through now. Docker and I aren't the best of friends, but it seems logical on the face of it. Should make it easy to run a test case of it if required.

Currently I'm seeing intermittent outage notifications every couple of
weeks. These mostly they resolve themselves, but because of the noise
it's easy to miss real outages.

I understand. I might look at setting up some basic 'web check' scenarios on my zabbix instance to supervise certificates working etc.

(I'm CC'ing this back to the list so that others can follow along.)

I should probably subscribe.

Andre.

--
Andre van Eyssen.                  Phone:     +61 417 211 788
mail:     andre@purplecow.org      http://andre.purplecow.org