Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations

From: Olivier Mehani
Subject: Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 12:49:55 +1100

On Wed 06 Jan 2021 at 04:04:05 +1100, Andre van Eyssen wrote:
Thinking of LDAP, I would think that one should have an option to automatically approve/register an account if it can be authorized by LDAP. Enabling 'registration' seems at odds with having no mechanism to provision an account.

Second that. I opened a similar issue a few years back, and there was some useful discussion, but nothing came out of it.

--
Olivier Mehani <shtrom+mediagoblin@ssji.net>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE  F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655