Re: MediaGoblin community meeting this weekend - 4pm Sat Feb 15 UTC-5

From: Advrk Aplmrkt
Subject: Re: MediaGoblin community meeting this weekend - 4pm Sat Feb 15 UTC-5
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 17:54:47 +0000

I'm just a user not a developer, but glad to see that MediaGoblin is
alive! Thank you for your hard work.

Unfortunately the time doesn't work well for me, will the notes from
this meeting be published somewhere for people to read?

Really hope federation (such as with Mastodon or Hubzilla?!) will happen!