mediagoblin-devel

[Mediagoblin-devel] Status of Project?

From: Muto
Subject: [Mediagoblin-devel] Status of Project?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 16:18:05 +0200

(Sending this email again because it didn't end up on the mailing list)

>I'm looking into using this software for a new photo gallery
>implementation but noticed it's been a while since one of your monthly
>meetings, and also a few months since anyone has sent an email out to
>the list.  Is this project still being actively maintained?

The project is not actively maintained anymore. The original maintainer
is currently working on another project called "Spritely", but I'm
unaware if it is a successor to Mediagoblin.

I love Mediagoblin and am currently studying the codebase with the hope
of bringing some life back into this project, but I wouldn't say it's as
usable as I would like it to be.

--
Regards, Muto, https://muto.ca
Sent with Emacs rmail