Re: [GMG-Devel] Regarding bug #868 : don't reload media page, use more a

From: Vijeth T Aradhya
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Regarding bug #868 : don't reload media page, use more ajax
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 18:08:56 +0530

Hi Matt,

I think we should allow graceful degradation for users who disable JS -
i.e. if JS isn't enabled then the comment form should work as it did
before.

Thanks for pointing it out, I should admit that I did not think about the JS-disabled scenario at all. But now that I think of it, we should incorporate that too.

Are there any trivial, existing ideas on how to go about graceful degradation in this case that I'm missing before I start working on this? I'll get to work soon and it'd be great to have some nice ideas on this rather tedious task :)

Thanks!
Vijeth Aradhya