Re: [GMG-Devel] Fwd: Regarding bug #996: Different widths of input field

From: Vijeth T Aradhya
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Fwd: Regarding bug #996: Different widths of input fields in edit profile
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 10:32:58 +0530

Hi ayleph,

Firstly, thanks for such a quick response! It feels great when the community responds to you so fast :)

I have updated the patch as discussed. I feel this should be good. Please have a look :)

Thank you,
Vijeth Aradhya

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:06 PM, ayleph <address@hidden> wrote:
On 01/16/2017 11:46 PM, Vijeth T Aradhya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry I'm forwarding my previous mail here because I wasn't
> registered in the mailing list then! ( I think my previous mail still
> requires moderator approval ).
>
> My apologies for not registering earlier itself.
>
> Eagerly waiting for a response,
> Would love to contribute more,
> Vijeth

Hi Vijeth,

Welcome to the community, and thank you for contributing. I have updated
the ticket with some comments. I hope you find them helpful.

Regards,

--
ayleph