[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin v0.9.0: The Three Goblineers, released!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin v0.9.0: The Three Goblineers, released!
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 12:54:03 -0700

Hey everyone!  Hot off the presses!  Hot out of the oven!  Hot hot hot!
It's the new MediaGoblin release!

  http://mediagoblin.org/news/mediagoblin-0.9.0-three-goblineers.html

There are some nice features in this (Python 3 support at last!) but
most excitingly, this paves the way for real live federation support to
land in the *next* release.  Sometimes you gotta update your plumbing to
make way for the future!

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about it.  Also, this one's release art was
on actual physical paper!  I'm not used to it.  But it's pretty fun!
(Thanks to Morgan for doing the coloring bit!)

Whoo!  <<Insert party here!>>

 - Chris