[GMG-Devel] Patches and ticket updates

From: ayleph
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Patches and ticket updates
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:00:34 -0700

I see that Sturm has been quite active on Trac lately, adding comments
and patches for some older tickets. I'd like to see these changes get
reviewed and if applicable captured in the code before they're
forgotten. I think berker offered to review some of these tickets, so
I'm going to start CC'ing berker on tickets for review.

If anyone else is interested in taking a look at some of these tickets,
the following query may be useful.

https://issues.mediagoblin.org/query?status=review&changetime=Aug+1%2C+2015..Aug+31%2C+2015&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

--
ayleph