[GMG-Devel] Call for API testing

From: Jessica Tallon
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Call for API testing
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 12:32:28 +0000

Hello,

The last few weeks I've been working on the API trying to make sure it's solid and robust. We're working on the next release of GNU Mediagoblin over the next coming weeks, it'd be great if we can catch any remaining bugs in the API. Testing the API on the latest master would be a great help and reporting them to the issue tracker (https://issues.mediagoblin.org). You can test the API in a number of ways:

- Write your own code to work against the API (see API documentation: http://mediagoblin.readthedocs.org/en/v0.7.1/#part-5-pump-api) - With the latest PyPump (available at: https://github.com/xray7224/PyPump)
- with p (available at: https://github.com/xray7224/p)

I'm available both on the mailing list and available as "jessica_lily" over on the #mediagoblin channel if you need any help or want to ask any questions.