Re: [GMG-Devel] Header dropdown always visible in sandyseventiesspeedboa

From: ayleph
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Header dropdown always visible in sandyseventiesspeedboat
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 17:48:42 -0700

On 09/03/14 04:55, Daniel Neis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> first of all, congratulations for the work!
> I discovered mediagoblin recently and found it very useful and promising =D
>
> I am running a pubblic instance of mediagoblin at
> http://mediagoblin.novoaeon.com.br/ and recently updated to 0.7.0 ,
> had some problems with something about rdfa11.jsonld
> but fortunately have found that current master is working ok =)
>
> I've changed to new theme sandyseventiesspeedboat (that is very
> beautiful! congratulations again!) but the header_dropdown element is
> always visible so when I log in and go to home page, the element is
> over the main content =T
>
> I took a look with firebug and all 22 requests are ok, also there is
> nothing shown on the javascript console.
>
> should I report a bug on tracker?
>
> sorry for not goind further before asking help but I am not a python
> programmer, altough i have a php and apache background =)
>
> Kind regards,

Hi Daniel,

Are you using any custom user templates or CSS files in
/path/to/mediagoblin/user_dev ? Some of the syntax and naming related to
the header dropdown has been changed, so if you're using custom
templates you may have to updated your templates. I had a similar issue
which was resolved when I updated my custom templates.

Regards,

--
ayleph