[GMG-Devel] Deploying.

From: roman
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Deploying.
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 17:24:50 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am trying to deploy MG in my server but I have a problem because I cannot install fastcgi apache2 mod in my server with Debian 7 but fcgid mod. Is not fastcgi free software? How can I use fcgid to deploy MG with Apache2? I am following this example: http://wiki.mediagoblin.org/Deployment#Apache_Config_Example

But in that example it is using fastcgi.

I do not know if this is the best place to ask.

Regards.
Román.