Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin on Heroku! (almost)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin on Heroku! (almost)
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:35:38 -0500

Heya Corey,

We spoke on IRC so :)

I wonder if you couldn't at least simplify it to run with celery in
"always eager" mode?  This is what lazyserver.sh does, though via an
environment variable.  You can additionally set this in your config like
so, I think:

  [celery]
  CELERY_ALWAYS_EATER = True

That at least would get MediaGoblin working on Heroku... even if not in
the optimal setup :)

Thanks, and yeah, I'm excited about 0.5.0 obviously :)