Re: [GMG-Devel] Proposed updates to website and docs structure (long)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Proposed updates to website and docs structure (long)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:08:21 -0500

Hey Jim,

GREAT work on this inventory.  I think I agree with pretty much
everything you say.

This is a lot to get through, and I think starting to process through it
is a task in and of itself, but I'd like to continue some conversations
on IRC.

As I said, I think we're likely to be getting some additional help
shortly... I think this would be a good project for them.

Meanwhile, related things that we should maybe be getting through are:
 - the site switchover to Pelican, which is almost done
 - the old site redesign that Jef started and we never finished (augh,
   my bad!  I left it hanging on wording stuff...)

Again, good work, let's continue with this :)