[GMG-Devel] Campaign video subtitles (English, Spanish)

From: Laura Arjona
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Campaign video subtitles (English, Spanish)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 00:24:14 +0100

Hello
I subtitled the campaign video in universalsubtitles.org. Better late
than never, I suppose:

http://www.universalsubtitles.org/en/videos/foKYE2k1sPQG

(English and Spanish subtitles are available).
I am new to Universalsubtitles, so please confirm that you can watch
the subtitled videos before I spread the word in identi.ca ;)

I attach the SRT files too; I don't know if they can be attached to
the videos in MediaGoblin sites or pointing to universalsubtitles.org
(or embedding the code) is the only possible way.

It's my first subtitle work and Chris and Deb speak very fast so
please don't hate me if subtitles are flying!

Regards
Laura Arjona