Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin fundraising campaign is LIVE!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin fundraising campaign is LIVE!
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:15:18 -0500

Heya Laura!

Sorry for the slow reply :)

I asked the FSF, they said they're not sure if it's possible to do
translations in civicrm, but will try to look into it.

In the meanwhile, we've also received some help on a spanish translation
for the campaigns video... I can probably pass by if you want to also
help do an extra editorial review before I push it live :)

As for how to do the video translations, I should probably look into
universal subtitles, but haven't yet.  On my TODO!

Thanks for your help as always!
 - Chris