Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Meeting at FOSDEM?

From: Étienne Loks
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Meeting at FOSDEM?
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:40:55 +0100

Hi!

Le jeudi 19 janvier 2017 à 16:35 +0100, Hartmut Holzgraefe a écrit :
> I know that a few of us are attending FOSDEM in February (4th-5th),
> and that there's some interest in talking about things like e.g.
> future development and maintainership.
>
> As the date approaches quickly and schedules have been published [1]
> I'd like to start discussions on when and where to meet exactly.
>
> I'll be in Brussels from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon, attending
> the extra MySQL&Friends day on Friday but so far being free in the
> evening.
>
> On Saturday I'll have to be in and around the MySQL&Friends dev room
> from 11:00 - 19:00, so far I'll be free before and after that.
>
> On Sunday we have the Geospatial dev room all day, but I have to
> confess that I'm not that much interested in most of its sessions.
> After sessions end I'll have to leave at ~17:30 latest to catch
> my train home.

My evenings are quite busy and I would prefer a clear dedicated time.

So by order of preference:

* Meet Saturday morning before 11:00
* Meet some time at Sunday in parallel to the Geospatial track
* Meet for dinner on Friday/Saturday evening

I let you arrange the details, it is my first FOSDEM and I don't know the
place.

See you soon!

--
Étienne Loks