[Maposmatic-dev] [bug #43483] Formats for self defined region

From: Felix Delattre
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] [bug #43483] Formats for self defined region
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:42:45 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: 2012.04

Details:

When using a self defined region to create a map I get only the "best fit"
option and no other paper formats to select from (see attached screenshot).

After a lot of trying I could manage to get at least an approach to my desired
paper size, by resizing my browser window.

This is not very intuitive neither documented. I'd appreciate if this was more
convenient to make them fit on different paper formats and sizes for
printing.

Thank you.

File Attachments:

Date: Mon 27 Oct 2014 07:42:44 PM GMT  Name: Screenshot from 2014-10-27