Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Add Humanitarian style as an option for Maposmatic,

From: David MENTRÉ
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Add Humanitarian style as an option for Maposmatic,
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 19:26:01 +0100

Hello Taro-san,

2013-11-17 14:51, Taro Matsuzawa:
My comment is all...maybe.

Thank you for your comments. Thanks to your efforts and documentation, we have a much clearer picture of what we would need to do to add this HOT stylesheet to maposmatic.org.

And now Dražen (HOTOSM team) try to setup this server.
I think it's best to support in http://maposmatic.org/ .

I agree. But HOT stylesheet needs several modifications on the OSM database that might be difficult to implement in our own version of OSM database. At least we need to discuss with our system administrators (Maxime and Thomas) to see if that can be done.

But my patches depend on Ubuntu 13.10 and I can't test other version.
If maposmatic.org is difficult to patch a my patches,
I want to run this service in HOTOSM for Philippines.

Thanks for your efforts to palliate at our shortcomings.

Best regards,
david