Re: [Maposmatic-dev] [mapnik] Re: cairo null pointer

From: Florian Lohoff
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] [mapnik] Re: cairo null pointer
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:15:21 +0200

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 10:48:03PM -0700, Dane Springmeyer wrote:
> Flo, would it be possible to create a simple, reduced testcase that
> can trigger this error outside of maposmatic?  In Mapnik 2.2 we
> refactored the code to drop the dependency on cairomm. There may
> therefore be issues with this new code.

Puh - My python knowledge is basically non-existant - as is the
knowledge about cairo, mapnik and the other internals :)

I tried around a bit but it'll take some time.

BTW i had the same bug with mapnik head.

I tried mapnik commit id c88fcc8f which was mentioned in the
maposmatic INSTALL as working and indeed it works.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 address@hidden