[Maposmatic-dev] Belarusian and Esperanto added to maposmatic

From: Hakan Tandoğan
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Belarusian and Esperanto added to maposmatic
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:57:29 +0200

Hi all,

I discovered a tiny little buglet in the way I was using the transifex client, causing me to miss freshly added languages. Fixed.

On the positive side, at last I got around to fix my other issue. Now, all translations are correctly attributed to the translator. Previously, the git commits would always read my name...

Regards,
Hakan

--
Simpler is better. But try telling that to any young fool who hasn't
even fought in the clone wars...