Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Transifex translation VS homepage

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Transifex translation VS homepage
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:23:50 -0700

* Jeroen van Rijn <address@hidden> [2013-04-25 22:14:51]:

> Hi Bruno,
>
> There's a staging process in place which means that although new
> translations are updated automatically to Git as of recently, their
> deployment to the testing and live servers
>  is still a manual process.
>
> On the next push changes will first be visible here:
> http://dev.maposmatic.org/ (testing)

I've refreshed dev.maposmatic.org just a few hours ago. We're thinking
of pushing this to stable and put it on www.maposmatic.org before the
week-end. If you have last-minute translation fixups, do it now :)

Bests,
/Max
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''