[Maposmatic-dev] gettext: how to extract messages from html files

From: Hakan Tandogan
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] gettext: how to extract messages from html files
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:39:36 +0100

Hi guys,

I can extract translatable strings from the python files just find with "xgettext $(find . -name \*.py)", but doing the same for the html template files in the maposmatic repo does not work. xgettext complains that the language "html" is not known and falls back to "C".

Could you please give me a hint how you did this until now?

Regards,
Hakan