[Maposmatic-dev] [bug #36277] NL-BE vs NL-NL

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] [bug #36277] NL-BE vs NL-NL
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:52:07 +0000

Update of bug #36277 (project maposmatic):

                Category:              maposmatic => i18n
             Assigned to:                    None => jvrnix

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Sander,

I did the nl_NL translation. As far as the index goes, I'll implement a
Flemish (nl_BE) indexing locale following your suggestion.

In regards to the translations for Place of Worship, etc., these are already
translated into Dutch, but if you have a more Flemish suggestion, we could
easily have a separate locale there too.

The original English words/sentences and their Dutch translation are defined
here:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git/plain/locale/nl_NL/LC_MESSAGES/ocitysmap.po

If you were to replace the Dutch translations there with Flemish and attach
the result to this bug, I'll happily integrate it for you.

As for the indexing 'De Wittelaan' being sorted under 'D' versus 'W', I'll
have a patch adding the nl_BE indexing before the week is out.

Thanks for your comments!

Best regards,
Jeroen

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?36277>