Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Features from the Code Sprint?

From: Dane Springmeyer
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Features from the Code Sprint?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:18:50 -0700

Hi Thomas,

Nice to hear from you. Unfortunately I will not be available on IRC. I am
traveling this week for my brothers wedding. I will be back and around on
IRC/online again on the 2nd of April.

I can understand the severity of the issues. I promise to help next week when I
am back. I think the halos problem is simply a caching issue in Mapnik. And the
other issue is that the Cairo backend is not maintained well to keep up with
rendering advances in AGG backend. Just create issues for what is blocking and
we should be able to fix.

Dane