[Maposmatic-dev] [bug #35211] The same amenity should appear only once i

From: David Mentré
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] [bug #35211] The same amenity should appear only once in index
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 18:24:39 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: None
         Planned Release: None

Details:

Sometimes, an amenity is visible as several OSM polygons, e.g. for a town
hall. As far as I know, this is correct OSM practice. When the index is build,
those polygons are in the same grid square and thus the amenity appears
several times.

As an example, "Mairie" of "Mondevert" map appears three times in D4:
  Mondevert map: http://dev.maposmatic.org/jobs/292

We should avoid such duplicated amenities (same name, same grid square).

When doing database request we should filter out such duplicated amenities, or
do it in a post-process phase.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?35211>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/