- On 2011-06-07, Jean-Guilhem Cailton wrote
- > After the recent flood in Haut-Richelieu, Québec, and the request
to use MapOSMatic in this context,
- > it happens that I met Thomas, one of the developers of
> When I had asked about this functionality of map
booklet, he had told me that they had started working
- > on this (or on features that would make this easier, I don't
remember exactly) during the Hackfest last August.
coordinating efforts on this would be the best way to move
- Because of the lag in MapOSMatic database update, it was not possible to
use it for Haut-Richelieu street maps. I agree that we should coordinate
efforts to move forward and shorten delays to produce such maps.
- Boundary relations are an easy way to define areas to work on
the field and, obviously, Map tools should permit to produce a map
from these relations.