[Maposmatic-dev] Administrative levels again ...

From: Hans F. Nordhaug
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Administrative levels again ...
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:56:51 +0200

Hi!

I think this has been brough up earlier, but I really hope that we can
fix it this time. In Norway, all administrative borders are in place.
The problem is that we don't have the same levels as are used in many
bigger countries, and hence they aren't used by MapOSMatic. For
example, I can't select "Molde, Møre og Romsdal, Morge". I'm begging
:-) you to add support country specific level settings.

When this is fixed (and my translation is in place), I can finally
start promitting MapOSMatic in Norway.

Thx for a great service.

Regards,
Hans "hansfn" Nordhaug