[Maposmatic-dev] Re: Spanish translation

From: Jean-Guilhem Cailton
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: Spanish translation
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:41:32 +0100

Maxime Petazzoni a écrit :

By the way, was the test for Spanish on dev satisfying ?

I think so. I'll deploy the Spanish translation to production this week.

Thanks!
- Maxime

Maxime,

There are going to be CrisisCamps in Santiago de Chile and Bogota today, so if by chance you had time to deploy the Spanish translation before they start (thanks to time difference), it might be a good opportunity to let them know about MapOSMatic, and maybe avoid duplication of work.

I think both talk-cl and talk-co lists could be interested in hearing about this. (You can find more info about the CrisisCamps in the lists archives, if you wish).

Bests,

Jean-Guilhem

(who will be away from keyboard all day for work).