[Maposmatic-dev] Pango support for OcitySMap

From: thomas . petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Pango support for OcitySMap
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 00:30:20 +0100

Hello,

Here is a resend of my patch set implementing the usage of Pango. I've
fixed the obvious "def isrtl(): return True" mistake, and ordered the
imports in street_index as suggested.

Concerning the other issues (not hardcoding the font name and adding
docstrings), while they are perfectly valid, they are issues that
already exist in the current code. Therefore, I'd like to handle them
separatly from the changes proposed in this patch set.

The font name hardcoding solution for example is fairly hard to
implement cleanly without a proper reorganization of OcitySMap source
code, which is outside of the scope of this patch set.

Thanks,

Thomas