Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Installing ocitysmap on Sid

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Installing ocitysmap on Sid
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:22:22 +0100

Hi,

* Maxime Hadjinlian <address@hidden> [2010-02-23 00:46:37]:

> Processing: Node(5530k) Way(0k) Relation(0k)Processus arrêté
>
> I have just noticed the "Processus arrêté" (Process stopped) could that be
> that something went wrong ?

Well, you never told me about that! Could you try again the osm2pgsql
processing, and when it returns to the prompt, do:

  echo $?

And check that it says "0" ? If not, something definitely went wrong.
You shouldn't see this "Processus arrêté" message, which seems to come
from the shell itself notifying that the process died/was killed.

- Maxime
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''