Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Should we close those tasks?

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Should we close those tasks?
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:04:26 +0100

Re-

* David MENTRE <address@hidden> [2010-01-20 18:57:32]:

> >>    #9998      Allow multiple instances of maposmaticd
> >> https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?9998
> >
> > That's not done. I've started rewriting the daemon, and that's one of
> > the features I'm heading for.
>
> You still think that current design with fork is not suitable?

Nope, but I'm creating a better design that will allow for any rendering
pipeline management. I already have the "standalone/serialized" mode
working. I'm working on the forking one (subprocess or processing
based), making sure several renderings can be run in parallel.

This redesign includes my work on the files cleanup that is still not
merged.

I can make my branch available if you want to have a look.

> >>    #9951      Inventory of translators
> >> https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?9951
> >
> > Is it done? On the wiki maybe? This should be noted in the bug.
>
> I was never done but I don't think any of us would do it. For already
> included translations, Thomas has maintained a list in the about/
> page.

Ok, that's probably good enough, so you can close the task.

- Maxime
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''