Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Dutch translation: status update

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Dutch translation: status update
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:01:53 +0100

(I need a gmail addon that makes reply-all the default action :( )

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 16:55, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
> You have probably seen Maxime's patches. As soon as they will be
> committed by Thomas, they will impact translations. But we will
> probably have other changes in the short term. Sooner or later, the
> translation process will converge. ;-)

That's entirely true. ;)

I'll make sure I'm at least up to date with git tip before I submit my
patches, it's all good. As I'm likely to continue tracking the
repository in the foreseeable future, I'll try and keep the Dutch
translation up to date as much as possible. First things first:
supper. Second things second: finish the first draft of this
translation. :D

Regards,
Jeroen.